Who is better- Trojans or the Achaeans

Friday, December 7, 2012

Why I Chose the Trojan War

     I chose the Trojan War to study because I think it's fascinating how the war started and how the Greeks finally got into the city walls of Troy. I love how Paris and Helen were so brave to run away to Troy together. And even through the whole nine years of the war, they still loved each other and wouldn't leave each others side. I am also really fascinated on how the Greeks built the Trojan Horse. It must have taken someone really smart to come up with that way to get into the city and in the end it worked. Another thing that I liked about the Trojan War was all the ships that washed up on the shores of Troy. It must have taken several years to build over 1,000 ships. Overall, I loved learning about the Trojan War!

No comments:

Post a Comment